HireArt is looking to hire a Graphic Designer/Creative Lead to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop creative concepts, aesthetics, and visuals for a variety of product and promotional materials.
You’ll work collaboratively with design, marketing, sales, and product teams to support and execute creative initiatives. You’ll also lead research and information gathering efforts, and act as a resource for technical issues related to design.
We’re seeking candidates who are skilled in design and have a strong track record of developing innovative and effective design materials, including for advertising and promotional materials. You can take a project from concept to presentation and delivery while maintaining consistency with the brand and business needs.
You’re also an excellent communicator, collaborator, and project manager, and are comfortable meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an eye for quality and detail.
- Develop and create concepts and visual ideas for all forms of communication, advertising and promotional materials.
- Develop and design the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, marketing materials, and packaging to enhance product image.
- Collaborate with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Lead information gathering with marketing, sales and other departments to support company-wide creative objectives.
- Diagnose, by meeting with employees, consultants and/or vendors, to assess effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs.
- Manage relationships with external sources relating to design issues.
- Provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical graphic design.
- Work with product managers and others as necessary to gain understanding of technical issues.
- Strong background in Graphic Design, including for marketing and advertising materials
- Technical abilities in motion design and relevant multimedia software (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively present new ideas clearly and persuasively
- Ability to identify gaps in workflow and recommend solutions/improvements
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work within tight deadlines
- College coursework/degree in a relevant field (design, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.