Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Public Content Contractor (Civic Engagement) to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View headquarters on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll review and verify political data for publication across social media platforms. You’ll also conduct research, analyze data logs, and communicate trends and findings to your team.
For this role, we're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and have an interest in civics and current events. You have exceptional attention to detail, and are comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with varied teams. You also have a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe.
- Verify documentation and information from political candidates and office holders to publish on their social media pages.
- Validate congressional district mappings, names and officeholders for our infrastructure team.
- Analyze transaction logs and compile notes on trends and findings.
- Verify ballot and election results data to support elections around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to perform well autonomously
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Able to handle sensitive information professionally and discretely
- Able to quickly and thoroughly complete online research
- Interest in civics and current events
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.