Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll primarily be responsible for coordinating and managing marketing projects across cross-functional teams, and you'll work closely with Product, Vertical, and Marketing Communications to support both internal and external marketing efforts.
We're seeking a Marketing Project Manager with demonstrated project management expertise and a strong background in the marketing field. You're a great communicator and highly organized. You're comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and can use technology effectively to drive coordinating efforts and achieve results.
- Support cross-group efforts around internal and external marketing communications.
- Coordinate marketing projects across cross-functional teams.
- Act as project/program manager for specific marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years relevant experience (Marketing, Marketing Ops, Marketing Coordinating, etc.)
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Experience coordinating/scheduling across large-cross function teams
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with web-based collaboration tools (Dropbox, Asana, Google Suite, etc.)
Commitment: This is a full-time, 8-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.