Expected Salary$46 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Writer to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of internal and external communications and forms, including proofreading and editing.
- Document policies and procedures for multiple organizational departments.
- Work with multiple teams and leads to develop technical documentation, including manuals, training and user guides, video tutorials, memos, and more.
- Lead end-to-end reviews of all manuals to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date.
- Design and create internal wiki pages.
- Document project plans and maintain project status reports with project management tools and PowerPoint.
- Prepare metrics and other presentation materials with accuracy and strong visualizations.
- Publish task lists, meeting minutes, and weekly and monthly updates.
- Resolve issues and escalate as necessary when various stakeholders do not meet deadlines.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong background in professional/corporate writing
- Proficiency in MS Office and Office 365
- Proficiency in HTML and XML
- Proficiency in Visio, Photoshop, and video editing software
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Fast learner comfortable in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to follow writing guidelines for style and tone
- Working knowledge of Confluence is a plus
- MBA is a strong plus
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.