Expected Salary$52.00 - $56.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Procurement Manager to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role you will support the company’s software team by performing duties crucial to its day-to-day operation.
Tracking and managing the team’s budget is a major component of this role, so the ideal candidate will have finance or accounting experience in an operational role. They will also have a knack for identifying and implementing process improvements and will have a high attention to detail.
- Perform support-related duties including but not limited to processing PO and shipping requests; tracking budget and monthly accruals; managing vendor tools and hardware inventory; and supporting program documentation.
- Manage engineering operations costs through forecasting, accruals, and budget tracking.
- Escalate and flag invoicing issues to ensure data accuracy.
- Coordinate and track legal contracts and budget with team stakeholders.
- Prepare dashboards and reports for stakeholder and team members.
- Manage and track onboarding and offboarding of vendors, providing access to and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in finance or legal project/operations coordination and/or inventory management experience on large-scale complex projects
- Experience organizing, tracking inventory, and maintaining documentation
- Experience managing OpEx and CapEx across multiple projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, maintain accuracy and follow-through, and meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives or solutions, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through independently
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be familiar with Excel, project management software, and Powerpoint and/or Keynote
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park.