Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
HireArt is helping our client, a quickly expanding ride-sharing app, add Norfolk, VA-based Customer Support Representatives to their team. The Customer Support Representative will support the drivers who use the app as well as support day-to-day operations. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in customer service.
This position is based onsite in Roanoke, VA.
Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Learn the ins and outs of growing a company from business development to operations management and beyond
- Ensure drivers have an incredible experience with the app and the company by providing them top-notch support
- Create and develop relationships with new drivers
- Work closely with the senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based onsite in Roanoke, VA.
HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.