HireArt is looking to hire a bilingual Brand Marketing Specialist - Mexico to work onsite at Airbnb's Miami office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs that establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, and consumer strategy & insights.
Latin America is an exciting emerging market for Airbnb business, and the company aims to develop its footprint there, creating the world’s definitive magical travel experiences with marketing as magical as the travel itself.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across functions to land multi-touchpoint, ‘through-the-funnel’ campaigns to drive both immediate business impact and long-term brand value.
- Create, adapt, and localize content, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Develop and produce innovative and engaging brand activation content and experiences, to be shared across social platforms.
- Determine appropriate KPIs, while monitoring performance and optimizing content and its distribution.
- Report on plan performance, working closely with Consumer Strategy & Insights, Media Managers, FP&A and other analytics teams.
- Help establish an iconic brand voice by writing all content for Mexico, working closely with the social care team on engagement guidelines and brand consistency.
- Maintain and coordinate the social content calendar.
- Support management of agency partners, while ensuring timely SOWs and contracts, and fostering best-in-class and highly productive partnerships.
- Ensure seamless flow of information between global, regional, local & functional teams.
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets.
- 6+ years experience, or 2+ years experience with relevant education, in marketing and social media. Experience on the client side is a plus.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish.
- Exceptional storytelling, brand writing, and social media skills.
- Strong portfolio of content developed with partners and influencers is ideal.
- Deep knowledge of global and relevant local social platforms and publishing tools.
- Experience in paid social budgeting and buying.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on trends, cultural moments, and human insights.
- Proven experience of operating autonomously.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract with opportunity for extension.