Expected Salary$23 - $26 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Chicago office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide outstanding administrative support to executives and their surrounding teams in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, including high-volume calendaring/scheduling and travel planning. The ideal candidate is also proactive, tech savvy, highly organized, and attentive to detail. Outstanding communication skills and the ability to collaborate with diverse teams are essential.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Prepare written correspondence, meeting notes, and other office communications.
- Aid in office space planning and new-hire set up.
- Coordinate large office-wide events, both on- and off-site.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2+ years experience in administrative and executive support
- Experience in calendar management, travel coordination, and expense report management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Strong judgment and able to maintain discretion/confidentiality
- Flexible and able to anticipate needs and adapt quickly
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively across teams and departments
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Chicago, IL.