HireArt is seeking responsible, thorough, and friendly individuals to work as Cleaning Associates at Breather's San Francisco offices on a temp-to-perm contract basis. This position is part-time (plus perks!) with approximately three shifts or 20+ hours per week.
Breather lets people book and unlock beautiful, private work and meeting spaces via their web and mobile apps. As a Cleaning Associate, you'll be part of the Operations Team and help maintain the quality and cleanliness of a number of these unique, thoughtfully curated spaces throughout San Francisco, while ensuring an exceptional experience for clients and their guests.
Following a schedule, you'll navigate from space to space at various locations in San Francisco (typically by foot or public transport). You'll often be working independently, so it's crucial to be on time, make smart judgement calls, and escalate issues appropriately to management. The ideal person will also be able to communicate effectively with the team to help reach and exceed goals and drive growth and high performance.
- Cleaning: Keep spaces fresh and clean by removing trash, wiping down surfaces, replenishing amenities, and keeping each space neat and tidy.
- Maintenance & Care: Ensure the quality of spaces by keeping an eye out for any maintenance issues, checking AV connections, and performing other job duties required to keep spaces as perfect as the day they were launched.
- Customer Service: Be friendly, welcoming, and helpful with our members, answering any questions or concerns to the best of your ability, and directing them to the appropriate channel when in doubt.
- Efficiency & Timeliness: Navigate from space to space within San Francisco with ease, following your schedule and arriving at each scheduled job on time.
- Independence & Problem-Solving: You'll often be working independently, so it's crucial to smart judgement calls and escalate issues appropriately to management.
- Communication & Teamwork: Communicate effectively with your team, and drive growth and high performance to reach and exceed team goals.
- Personable, reliable, and conscientious
- Tech savvy (smartphone/computer skills)
- Great time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to travel to locations throughout San Francisco
- Able to work evenings and weekends, accommodating schedule changes as needed
- Commercial or residential cleaning experience a plus
- Hospitality or customer service experience - a huge plus!
- Company phone to use while working
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Free access to the Breather network of over 450 spaces (and growing, fast!)
Commitment: This is a part-time (3 days per week), temp-to-perm contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Breather lets you book and unlock beautiful, private work spaces via our web and mobile apps. We focus on giving people productive, quiet space, when and where they want it. We have big ambitions, and we’d love for you to help us achieve them! https://breather.com/