Expected Salary$32.00 - $36.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work onsite at our client's New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a high-level marketing team in managing day-to-day operational tasks. You’ll manage account creation and changes, assist in marketing product and tool adoption, provide troubleshooting support, and more.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position with an expected start date of early September. We’re seeking candidates with excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong problem-solving abilities, the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and a passion for social media. The ideal candidate is also familiar with marketing tools and has experience in the digital media industry.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of the troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage the account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in the digital media industry
- Strong passion for problem-solving and customer support
- Experienced and comfortable working with data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. The expected start date is early September 2019.