Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Programming Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage CMS content for the company’s e-commerce site that brings innovative and cutting edge AR/VR products to users across the globe.
You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams including content discovery, marketing, engineering, and product teams to launch content within the company’s CMS. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong technical background with extensive knowledge of operational roles, editorial calendars, and developer relations.
As Content Programming Operations Specialist, you will:
- Manage editorial calendar with content release dates and key programming moments.
- Create, manage, and publish content across CMS platforms.
- Implement best practices across pricing strategies.
- Perform QA to ensure CMS system is programmed correctly.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Create internal development documentation and best-practices.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and technical teams.
- Experience developing within a CMS
- An understanding of CMS platform requirements, software compatibility, and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for technology and the AR/VR industry a plus
- Experience merchandising online content is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position (with potential for extension) through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.