Location:San Diego, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Bicycle and Scooter Mechanic to help inform the playbook for bike & scooter field activities, inspection, maintenance, and repairs. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of work experience as a bicycle/scooter mechanic.
You will be responsible for managing all maintenance efforts, including assuring the reliability and availability of bikes & scooters, managing other mechanics, and contributing to the overall operational excellence for our offering locations.
As Bicycle and Scooter Mechanic, you will:
- Help inform the playbook for bike & scooter field activities, inspection, maintenance, and repairs.
- Document and suggest ways to improve data collection on bike & scooter maintenance and service issues.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of work experience as a bicycle/scooter mechanic
- A driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, cycle occasionally in urban areas, stoop, bend, and stand for long periods of time, with or without accommodation
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Diego, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.