Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Manager for the Regional Marketing team to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate and support Facebook’s various business and functional marketing teams located across the globe (US, LATAM, EMEA, APAC). Through the introduction of operational support and methods, you’ll work to ensure and improve team productivity, efficiency, growth, and health, while reporting to the Regional Marketing Director.
Coordination & Support: Coordinate and support the operational workings of various marketing teams (including Marketing Events, Consumer/Brand Marketing, Developer Marketing) to ensure each team's ability to deliver on expectations.
Program Implementation: Establish, implement and improve programs and processes to bolster team morale, effectiveness and efficiency.
Communication: Facilitate coordination and communication locally, regionally and globally, to ensure teams have strong connection to the Global Marketing organization, and vice versa. Build out relationships with other key organizations on the ground (e.g. Sales), to increase visibility for and insight into marketing opportunities and requests within the region.
Strategic Input: Liaise with Global Marketing management, and assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity, as well as local team growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Must have a flexible schedule
- 5+ years in an administrative or operations role within a highly cross-functional organization, including management experience
- Experience in sales or marketing operations
- Experience building and leading productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams
- Experience working with and driving success amongst senior organization leaders
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver operational processes and structures
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working within a global company
- Previous international experience
- Ability to travel regularly, both regionally and internationally
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.