Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping a leading fintech firm hire a Senior Broadcast Specialist (Events) to join its in-house video team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the production, shooting, and editing of videos used for marketing assets. You will also be responsible for filming all types of video content, including customer testimonials, client sizzle reels, explainer videos, internal promotional videos, social-media-first videos, live events, interviews, recurring series, special projects, and much more.
The ideal candidate is hard-working, creative, and is great working around/with clients directly. We are looking for someone with a deep technical understanding of video who can master and further improve the company’s content, developing new formats and creative concepts.As a Senior Broadcast Specialist, you will:
- Operate as a solo videographer for the company’s daily ceremonies and other events, capturing documentary-style footage.
- Collaborate with other teams to coordinate productions and provide videography services for a variety of organization-wide needs, including ads, interviews, b-roll, events, and more.
- Source and hire additional crews or freelancers when necessary, staying on top of budgeting and freelancer needs for each project.
- Work with the broadcast team to set up lighting, blocking, set design, composition, and framing.
- Select cameras, accessories, equipment, and maintain/organize all equipment and supplies.
- Troubleshoot all equipment, including cameras, lighting, and audio without assistance.
- Design efficient workflows to manage backup archives and quickly share large amounts of footage with offsite editors.
- Create schedules, develop scripts, and select locations or talent.
- Perform post-production editing as needed.
- Light and capture audio for smaller projects while coordinating with outside vendors for larger projects.
- 2+ years experience in cinematography and video production
- Portfolio/reel showcasing examples of applicable work experience
- Ability to edit video in Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in filming and editing of video content, including use and maintenance of audio/video hardware and software equipment
- Comfortable functioning as both editor and producer when needed
- Ability to handle all production aspects of video, from lighting, audio, directing, and camera work, to video and sound editing
- Superior organizational skills, especially with a large volume of digital visual content, including video, photos, and graphic assets
- Ability to work against tight deadlines, balancing multiple projects simultaneously (short and long-term) delivering on time, every time
- Positive attitude and equally comfortable working solo or as a part of a team
- Customer focus with a desire to over-deliver on customer experience
- Experience with Canon cinema cameras is a plus
- Experience with VR content, live productions, remote productions, or other non-traditional media is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 7-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It is based onsite in New York, NY and is available to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.