Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$37.00 - $41.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an Administrative Coordinator to provide organizational support. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience in administrative support for multiple principals, including heavy calendaring.
As Administrative Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate both internal and external calls, meetings, and events.
- Perform heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors.
- Serve as the face of the company on behalf of leads and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Perform involved project work dependent as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in an administrative support role, with startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization preferred
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Strong Google Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.