Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$82.00 - $93.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Android Software Engineer who loves building products, shipping clean code, and moving fast.
In this role, you’ll specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring the company’s social experiences to billions of people, anytime and anywhere.
We’re looking for developers with experience in user interfaces, infrastructure, and/or tools supporting applications on Android using the Android SDK.As an Android Software Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with the company’s product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for Android.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques.
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with the company’s back-end platforms.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years experience building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; or New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.