Expected Salary$24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Customer Operations Associate to work on-site at Sally’s Long Island City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help the Claims and Collections team achieve its mission to find ways to manage some of the company’s most complex problems, including non-performing customers and accident-event arbitration.
As you’ll work directly with customers through high-stress situations, a successful candidate will emit the right balance of displaying empathy for customers while executing programmatic, rule-based mechanics of internal systems. It is a challenging role, but critical to the company’s success.
This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week.
- Manage daily communications with flagged or delinquent customers with the primary aim of reducing non-performance losses.
- Build and document outstanding payment logic and schemes that will be used for internal technology systems.
- Liaison with legal advisors for corresponding incidents.
- Manage incident claim lifecycle.
- Work with drivers to receive accident collateral, including photos, police reports, and statements.
- File third party auto damage claims.
- Work with Vehicle Specialists to receive repair invoices and estimates.
- Effectively evaluate evidence, formulate a view, and negotiate a favorable settlement.
- Communicate with drivers about the status of open claims and repair costs.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient, flexible, and customer-focused
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service
- Proficient in Google sheets
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- Logical and practical
- Laser-focused on understanding the facts and root causes of each problem you encounter
- Calm through chaos
- Can connect concepts to goals and get energized by independent improvement
- Enjoy developing systems and processes that last
- Have a strong commitment toward excellent work and truthful relationships
Commitment: This is a part-time, ongoing long-term contract position based in Long Island City, Queens, New York.
Sally (drivesally.com) is the most trusted vehicle and service provider in the transportation industry. We provide vehicles on a flexible basis to professional rideshare drivers looking for best-in-class support and service.
The rapid growth in the on-demand economy has accelerated the movement towards data-driven transportation. In the same way that ridesharing platforms use data to help passengers efficiently get from point A to point B, Sally uses data to inform vehicle usage.
We leverage data from our vehicles, drivers, public APIs to inform our business decisions. This approach enables us to incentivize driver safety, reduce insurance costs, and maximize the value of our assets.
Drive better, earn more.