Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $51.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Creative Producer, Illustrations to work onsite at their client's Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role you will establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team.
You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders, as well as identify and source external creative teams to support product endeavors.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a broad knowledge of design and development processes, excellent communication and project management skills, and a strong cross-functional and relationship-building capacity.
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan.
- Establish and maintain efficient and flexible processes that facilitate the creation, review, feedback, revision, and deployment cycle of art asset production.
- Identify and secure resources to keep projects on track.
- Establish clear communication channels and processes across creative and cross-functional teams.
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them.
- Schedule, manage, and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals.
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- 3+ years of creative production experience, with client-side experience preferred
- Experience in project management and relationship building
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires time management, task prioritization, and the ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience working with creatives, designers, and engineers to design, build, and deliver assets and products
- Experience working with external vendors on budgeting, asset management, sourcing and contracting, advising on and defining schedules, and assessing proposed production processes
- Experience establishing and managing ongoing production processes, with an eye toward optimization and improvement
- Knowledge of creative tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.