Expected Salary$30.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Showroom Representative to work on-site at our client’s downtown Chicago office on a contract basis. Our client is a growing startup that is rethinking the modern workplace and developing affordable, sustainable products that allow for more office comfort and creativity.
In this role, you’ll be our client's eyes and ears for the Chicago area (they're based in NYC), and you'll manage showroom appointments, conduct product demonstrations, and build rapport with potential clients.
This is a part-time contract position with a schedule of Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm - 5pm and an expected duration of 6 months.
We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about customer experience and are looking for a foot in the door at a young startup. A quick learner, you’re able to assimilate information about a product and brand and become a representative of the company.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the products.
- Managing showroom calendar, ensuring missed showroom appointments are rescheduled.
- Conducting showroom appointments where the client need is fully established, the product is introduced, and any questions or concerns are answered.
- Diligently recording showroom appointment information, noting necessary follow-ups required for each visit.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with the NYC team, signaling any issues with the overall showroom experience.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and punctual
- Excellent communicator
- Able to think on your feet and respond to new challenges
- Take pride in your work and have a track record getting things done
- Prior experience in sales is preferred but not required
Commitment: This is a part-time (2 days or 6 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in downtown Chicago, IL. A typical schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm - 5pm.