Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$82.00 - $93.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Creative Planner to join its Creative & Experiential team, which massively influences how the company shows up in the world with its largest marketing partners, clients, and millions of businesses.
In this role, you’ll partner with designers, marketers, producers, and writers to build best-in-class content across two of the company’s largest business marketing presences. You’ll also collaborate with the Creative Strategy Lead to develop the creative vision for content the company produces across its global web and social media channels. Project Managers, Producers, and Creative Team Leads will work with you to ensure creative executions map back to the larger strategy and ensure alignment with partner goals.
The ideal candidate has deep subject matter expertise across digital content creation platforms (i.e. web, social, and email) with the ability to translate business needs, research, audience insights, and creative trends into an actionable creative brief to kick off creative/editorial teams. You’re comfortable with presenting your ideas in front of stakeholders and external partners and can pull in creative references and examples to sell your strategy.As a Creative Planner, you will:
- Write creative briefs for social and web creative content projects for the company’s business brands.
- Lead an end-to-end integrated creative briefing process across the Content Development team in partnership with the Production and Project Management teams.
- Moderate brainstorming sessions with creatives across web and social teams.
- Collaborate with Social Marketing and Web Development teams to gather audience data as well as 1st and 3rd party research to inform briefs.
- Co-develop pitchback presentations (e.g. decks and one pagers) with Team Leads and Creatives to sell creative concepts to internal partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in relevant discipline (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Business)
- 4+ years experience as a strategic or creative planner at an agency or brand
- Experienced in translating research and business requirements into creative briefs
- Expert knowledge of social content creation, digital deliverables, and processes for digital marketing projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of web and user experience design principles/processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (experience using G-Suite is a plus)
- Experienced in translating web and social data into creative opportunities
- Familiarity with online project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Asana or Google Drive) and digital asset management systems
- Passion about creativity, content creation, and emerging technologies
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position (with the possibility for extension and conversion) staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.