Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support marketing teams in managing day-to-day operational tasks. You’ll manage account creation and changes, assist in marketing product and tool adoption, provide troubleshooting support, and conduct data audits and analysis to develop marketing insights.
We’re seeking candidates with excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong problem-solving abilities, the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and a passion for social media. The ideal candidate is also familiar with marketing metrics and performance measurement and has experience in direct marketing and/or the digital media industry.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in marketing product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of the troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage the account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry
- Strong passion for problem-solving and customer support
- Experienced and comfortable working with data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.