Location:Fort Worth, TX
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:December 12, 13, & 14 and December 19, 20, & 21 (6 AM - 6 PM, Thursday through Saturday)
Assignment Length:2 week contract
HireArt is helping Via hire highly motivated Brand Ambassadors to support a new initiative Via is launching in Forth Worth. Via is a rapidly growing rideshare company that is using innovative technologies and transportation solutions to transform the way people travel in cities all over the world.
For Via’s launch in Fort Worth, Brand Ambassadors will be marketing Via and helping to grow Via’s local network of users. This is an independent contractor position with an expected duration of two days. The ideal candidate is someone who loves engaging with people and who’s passionate about Via’s mission.
- Be the face of Via in Fort Worth - lead our street marketing and growth efforts.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new users.
- Distribute Marketing Materials and represent Via at events.
- Educate people about Via in different capacities.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of Via’s brand
- Love talking to strangers
- Passionate about changing the way people get around cities
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales, or customer service role a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time independent contractor position based in Fort Worth, TX with an expected duration of six days over two weekends. Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.