Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find an Oracle OAC Solution Architect to support the team’s mission to establish a best-in-class enterprise analytics solution through the implementation of a new Oracle Analytics Cloud solution.
The ideal candidate will have a high-level understanding of the Oracle Financial Cloud environment and 7+ years’ implementing and supporting relevant Oracle modules.
As Oracle OAC Solution Architect, you will:
- Receive requests for new Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) dashboards and reports from either the user team or finance leadership.
- Ensure change/test coordination with the other OAC-facing development team members.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate change management/governance.
- Perform root cause analysis for OAC issues and develop permanent code fixes, tuning, configurations, etc.
- Lead the design and development of ETL and data integration routines using Oracle Integration Cloud, Informatica, ODI, Oracle GoldenGate, etc.
- Participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Partner with extended team business analysts to work with business leaders, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, develop, test, implement, and support primarily Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) data modeling, dashboard and report activities.
- Act as the primary developer of changes throughout the development lifecycle.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting at least two of these Oracle modules: purchasing/supply chain, iSupplier, finance (GL/AR/AP/etc.), order management, WMS, inventory
- Demonstrated ability to customize and configure OAC dashboards, reports, and administration
- Able to develop Oracle SQL, perform performance tuning, and design and develop interfaces
- Familiarity with ODI developing applications in Cloud environments (Oracle ADW, Snowflake, AWS Redshift)
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and effort estimation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a productive and positive manner by bringing the appropriate stakeholders together to gain clarity and consensus for next steps
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage tight deadlines and situations
- Proficient in business analysis, business knowledge, solution architecture knowledge, and technical solution design implementation
- Able to work with technical program managers to define the right solution for the problem at hand
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.