Schedule:20-30 hours per week, Monday-Saturday, with potential to grow into full-time in 6 months
Want to work for a company that is shaping the future of urban mobility? Ready to join a dynamic and respectful company? Then apply!
HireArt is looking for a qualified individual to join our client’s Fleet department on an ongoing contract basis as a Fleet Associate. As part of the Fleet team, you will contribute to the cleaning, maintenance and general upkeep of the Arlington based fleet.
As a member of the HireArt Team, you get a great benefits package that can grow as you move from part-time to full-time.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Work with other Fleet Team members under the guidance of the Fleet Manager.
- Drive shuttles to various locations for cleaning, maintenance, or return to the site.
- Address and update triggers, system events and shuttle history.
- Evaluate car condition, and escalates issues, as needed.
- Prepare shuttles for in-fleeting and de-fleeting.
- Maintain strong attention to detail and a high level of organization and cleanliness.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid US Driver's license
- Mechanical aptitude, with basic computer skills
- Clear, professional communication
- Strong interpersonal skills - you maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas, and exhibit a willingness to try new things
- Adaptability—you adapt in the work environment, manage competing demands, and are able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability—you’re consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible to work various shifts, as assigned
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-30 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Arlington, TX. HireArt is an EEO Employer.