Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$60.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company hire a Digital Product Manager to join its Web team. In this role, you will leverage consumer and business data to help identify areas of business opportunity for our client's visitor website, while leading Engineering and ITS in identifying, understanding and resolving web related technical issues.
This role will lean heavily on deriving actionable information from research and online behavioral data, user journey mapping, and digital marketing, so the ideal candidate will have experience in these areas. You should also have experience defining and driving adherence to web standards.As a Digital Product Manager, you will:
- Develop detailed requirements to guide the development of website capabilities in coordination with Web Producers, UX/UI Designers, and Analytics team.
- Work with Web Producers and development teams to ensure website components are built according to requirements and best practices.
- Regularly monitor web traffic, onsite behavior, and business outcomes.
- Track and regularly report performance on website conversion rates, customer acquisitions, and new/retention revenue to various internal audiences.
- Use data-driven insights to identify initiatives meant to deliver business impact and create business cases based on clearly identified goals and targets.
- Drive investigations of website performance issues, potential anomalies, etc.
- Assist in creating and maintaining web policies and processes to ensure best practices and compliance requirements are observed/followed.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer, or startup founder
- 4+ years website product management experience (i.e. experience crafting scalable digital platforms)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Target, and similar systems
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and digital marketing principles
- Ability to work effectively in highly collaborative environments and derive actionable insights from website behavior and business data
- Crafts clear and compelling recommendations, supported by strong analysis and business logic, to gain cross functional support
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and strongly motivated to tackle customer problems
- Obsessive about potential impact of web experience details (e.g. features descriptions, interfaces, etc.) on user take-rates and user experience satisfaction
- Effective communicating cross-functionally (e.g., development & technology teams, business teams) as well as across all levels within the organization
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives, and shift priorities as needed
- Maintain and update product roadmaps
- Experience with TOPO/Gartner a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.