Expected Salary$25.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Client Host to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office. In this role, you’ll join a growing startup focused on creating an exceptional experience for intrastate travelers by providing safe and luxurious overnight travel.
This is an ongoing contract position with an expected commitment of 6 hours per week for the initial month - there’s potential to take on additional hours (20-30/per week) over time.
It's also a one-of-a-kind position that allows you to meet new people, conquer challenges and play an active role in reimagining the future of transportation and hospitality.
Highly trained in customer relations and passionate about hospitality, Client Hosts are responsible for welcoming guests and providing them with the best experience possible.
If you’d like to be part of an exciting startup changing the way people travel, we want to hear from you!
- Provide high touch, personalized assistance each and every guest: treat someone the way you would like to be treated.
- Welcome, excite and assist guests as they arrive and check in and leave guests feeling taken care of and comfortable.
- Ensure facilities are stocked with the correct amenities and key hospitality elements are performed as outlined in the company’s service guide.
- Enjoys making others feel amazing
- Consistent, punctual, reliable and well organized - multi-tasking is a given in this role
- Compassionate, optimistic and a problem solver
- Able to connect and find interest with anybody - you'll meet lots of different types of guests with different questions and needs
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced startup environment
- Enjoy and thrive working as part of a team
- Understand the value and importance of feedback
- Availability to work Friday evenings and Monday mornings
Commitment: This is a part-time contractor position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. This position has an expected commitment of 6 hours per week with potential to grow over time. This role requires availability to work Friday evenings (9pm - 11pm) and Monday mornings (5am - 7am) to accommodate weekend travelers.