Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a fast-growing rideshare company, find a motivated and versatile Field Operations Associate. Our client has partnered with 100+ cities and public transit agencies around the world to deploy its groundbreaking mobility technology.
As a Field Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for managing operations using the company's innovative technology platform. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of our client's services.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience.
- Manage driver supply to ensure the right number of drivers are on the road in order to meet demand.
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact and implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise.
- Respond to driver feedback and live customer issues.
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous project management, operations, or customer service experience
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable - skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types
- Based in Arlington
- Experience managing a team and handling scheduling for a team a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Arlington, TX.