Location:San Francisco, CA and Los Altos, CA
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm, Flexibility required
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the Toyota Ventures team find an Executive Assistant to assist a nimble team of 16 that invests in startups. In this role, you will support the Founding Managing Director and the rest of the team by seamlessly taking over responsibilities from the current executive assistant who will be going on maternity leave as of July 1st.
You'll be using your impeccable planning and coordination skills to schedule calls within U.S., European, and Japanese timezones. You'll also proactively solve problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keeping a positive and professional attitude.
The ideal candidate is an executive assistant who is well versed in scheduling and has the flexibility to work in both their Los Altos and San Francisco offices, once on-site work resumes. You should be organized, self-motivated, resourceful, and thrive on the opportunity to manage workflow and productivity of an entrepreneurial environment.
- BA degree
- 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the tech industry or high growth startup
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite (email, calendar, slides, etc.) and Zoom
- Highly versed in managing complex calendars and scheduling
- Highly values accuracy and punctuality
- Experience and sound judgment in handling confidential information and documentation
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, with a proactive approach and commitment to excellence
- Excellent MS Office and/or Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) capabilities
Commitment: This is a full-time, 7-month contract position staffed through HireArt, with an expected start date during the first week of June and ending in January. The role will be remote to start, then on-site in the Bay Area once offices reopen this year. Candidates must be able to work in either the Los Altos or San Francisco, CA office. Candidates that have flexibility to work between both offices are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements.
At Toyota Research Institute (TRI), we’re working to build a future where everyone has the freedom to move, engage, and explore with a focus on reducing vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of human life through advances in artificial intelligence, automated driving, robotics and materials science. We’re dedicated to building a world of “mobility for all” where everyone, regardless of age or ability, can live in harmony with technology to enjoy a better life.
Through innovations in AI, we’ll...
● Develop vehicles incapable of causing a crash, regardless of the actions of the driver.
● Develop technology for vehicles and robots to help people enjoy new levels of independence, access, and mobility.
● Bring advanced mobility technology to market faster.
● Discover new materials that will make drive batteries and hydrogen fuel cells smaller, lighter, less expensive and more powerful.
Our work is guided by a dedication to safety – in how we research, develop, and validate the performance of vehicle technology to benefit society. As a subsidiary of Toyota, TRI is fueled by a diverse and inclusive community of people who carry invaluable leadership, experience, and ideas from industry-leading companies. Over half of our technical team carries PhD degrees. We’re continually searching for the world’s best talent ‒ people who are ready to define the new world of mobility with us!
We strive to build a company that helps our people thrive, achieve work life balance, and bring their best selves to work. At TRI, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds ‒ a fun start up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals. If you’re passionate about working with smart people to make cars safer, enable the elderly to age in place, or design alternative fuel sources, TRI is the place for you. ‒ Start your impossible with us. https://www.tri.global/