HireArt is looking to hire a highly motivated Fleet Associate to work on a full-time contract basis. This role will be based out of Sally’s Long Island City office, but you’ll be transporting vehicles to and from various maintenance facilities. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for taking care of vehicles in a dynamic environment.
As Fleet Associate, you'll be required to solve real-time logistical problems and perform tasks with calculated precision. The ideal candidate will have an eye for vehicle imperfections, errors in vehicle documents, and know routine vehicle issues.
This is a full-time, 3-month contract position with potential to convert into a permanent position. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company that has a laser-focus on its mission: to help professional drivers succeed in the rideshare economy.
- Transport vehicles to inspection, cleaning, fueling, and maintenance facilities.
- Perform valet parking.
- Light and deep cleaning of vehicles (interior and exterior).
- Liaise between HQ, DMV, and TLC facilities.
- Prepare and organize documents, including e-filing.
- Have had a driver’s license for at least three years
- Cautious and precise motor skills
- Punctual and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledgable in the vehicle/transportation field
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
- Previous customer service experience a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Long Island City, NY. This role has the potential to grow into a permanent position.
At Sally, our mission is to be the most trusted vehicle and service provider in New York City. We own and operate a fleet of for-hire-vehicles (FHVs) and rent them to eligible driving professionals on a flexible basis. We purchase, maintain, insure, and manage the entire lifecycle of our vehicles. We find the most professional drivers in NYC and offer best-in-class service. https://drivesally.com/