HireArt is looking to hire a Senior B2B Campaign Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop and execute demand generation initiatives, with a focus on driving growth for a new program aimed at transforming the business travel experience.
We’re seeking candidates with a strong background campaign management. You also have in-depth knowledge of campaign strategy and analytics, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced, technology-driven startup environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to outline marketing campaign strategy, implement and optimize comprehensive marketing plans, and ensure deliverables that create demand.
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements including webinars, content syndication and content partnerships.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Build a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the campaign.
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-selling, and up-selling efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle.
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc.
- Manage campaign timelines, resources, processes and technologies.
- Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes, and success.
- 5+ years experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors
- A proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and focus on the quality of results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and a strong team player
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, and MS Excel
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA.