Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$41.00 - $44.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Partner Operations Manager (Gaming Creator Services) to join its Games Partnerships team, which manages strategic relationships with creators in the gaming industry for public content.
In this role, you’ll act as a primary operational point of contact to help onboard creators and support them on an ongoing basis. This will be an operationally intensive role working with various internal processes and systems to keep the business running. You will work internally and externally with key stakeholders and be a key point of contact for operations in North America.As a Partner Operations Manager, you will:
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for the creator onboarding process, including data collection, evaluation, and input.
- Utilize various internal tools to help onboard and support creators on an ongoing basis.
- Process contract changes on a regular basis and where needed (eg. sending new contracts, renewals, and terminations).
- Maintain internal databases and ensure data is input in a timely manner with minimal errors.
- Assist SPMs with troubleshooting onboarding and payment-related issues for the Games Partnerships team.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to drive operational improvements for the region.
- Lead various other ad-hoc initiatives to support the gaming video business as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role (program/project operations experience is a plus)
- Avid Facebook/Instagram user and knowledge of both products as a user and gaming creator
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Prior experience with operations, detailed work, partnerships, and communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented mindset
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passion and love for games and gaming video
- Big tech company experience is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position (with potential to extend and convert) staffed via HireArt based in Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Seattle or Los Angeles areas.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.