Expected Salary$49 - $53 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Partner Development Manager, Scaled Partnerships to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY offices on a contract basis.
In this role, you’ll work closely with diverse teams on a global initiative dedicated to sharing technology that helps empower individuals around the world to take action and bring their communities closer together.
This global initiative gives 115 participants from around the world the support, tools, and funding that they need to best lead their communities. Five of these participants will receive direct financial awards to support for their offline community building activities. This role will provide strategy support to the five awardees directly, in person and virtually.
This work comes with unique challenges and requires a blend of vision, care, dedication and empathy. Skills in strategic planning, coaching, and project management are also valuable to this role. Fluency in French or Portuguese in addition to English is ideal.
- Provide hands-on, customized strategy support to help program participants take their ideas and turn them into achievable and actionable plans.
- Document and communicate about lessons learned, challenges, etc.
- Troubleshoot and anticipate challenges, and identify and connect to internal and external supports.
- Maintain ongoing communications and support for regional teams, ensuring project success and local impact.
- Monitor and track milestones throughout each project.
- Manage partnerships with external networks, mentors, and consultants to provide support to leaders or amplify broader message on communities.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed (up to 50%).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in strategic project planning and execution
- Experience in a high-volume coordinator role
- Exceptional leadership, coaching, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills (self starter, organized and proactive)
- Experience working in cross-functional roles
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Ability to identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance processes and drive improvements
- Fluency in French and/or Portuguese in addition to English
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position. This role is based in Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY and involves extensive travel (up to 50%).