Location:Austin, TX (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $43.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week (variable, depending on workload)
HireArt is helping Red Seal find a Technical Sourcer to focus on building a strong talent pipeline across all disciplines, with a focus on software engineering positions.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Red Seal’s recruiter and hiring managers to develop strategies to find ideal candidates for the organization. Our client is passionate about delivering a “Red Carpet” candidate experience—and this “Cradle to Grave” journey starts with an invitation and/or call from you, the Sourcer.
We're seeking a dynamic Sourcer who will bring a high level of motivation, curiosity, passion, and innovation to the role. As a member of Red Seal’s team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for their hiring needs and will be instrumental in our client's ability to scale business and work towards their mission.As a Technical Sourcer, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Manager to develop an in-depth understanding of ideal candidate qualifications, particularly with regard to the technical qualifications required for our client’s Engineering team.
- Identify and propose search strategies for sourcing candidates that meet these qualifications to fill open positions.
- Generate candidate interest through recruiting marketing via social sites, job boards, etc.
- Maintain records of potential candidates who may be interested in opportunities at RedSeal at a future time to ensure appropriate outreach on an ongoing basis.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- Pipeline Management:
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to develop a strong capacity to pre-screen candidate resumes and qualifications, ensuring a well culled/high-quality pipeline for Hiring Manager and Hire/Interview Team consideration.
- Pre-screen candidates to efficiently manage and cull the top of the funnel.
- Properly present candidates to Recruiter and Hiring Manager and quickly learn from the Hiring Manager’s feedback to maximize process efficiency.
- Coordinate your candidate introductions with the HR/Recruiting team at Corporate Headquarters to ensure that our client’s applicant tracking system (ATS) is up to date with real-time candidate status.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline areas.
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong success record sourcing passive technical candidates, in particular for software engineering positions
- Must demonstrate ability to compose highly persuasive personalized invitations (i.e. Linkedin Inmails)
- Experience working in a recruiting team, partnering with recruiters, and hiring partners across all disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience sourcing for networking and/or cybersecurity positions and companies is a great plus
- Recent experience sourcing technical talents from the Utah tech corridor (Provo to Salt Lake City) highly desirable
Commitment:This is a part-time (30 hours per week and variable, depending on workload), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
At RedSeal, our vision is a world resilient to increasing cyber threat through a focus on, and mastery of, cybersecurity fundamentals. We boldly deliver on our promise to help organizations master cybersecurity fundamentals in a world of rapidly escalating cyber complexity and threats. We do this by providing a security solution that enables every global organization to be confident that it understands what’s on the network, how it’s connected and the associated risks. More than 220 Global 2000 corporations and government agencies that depend on the most sophisticated security depend on RedSeal. Our commercial customers span the healthcare, finance, utilities, service provider, technology, and retail sectors. Our government customers include large U.S. federal agencies, including the DoD, civilian, and intelligence communities. RedSeal serves global customers in North America, Europe, and Asia. Founded in 2004, RedSeal is headquartered in San Jose, California.