Location:Washington, DC (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, EST business hours preferred
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a healthcare innovation platform find a Director of Talent Acquisition (Executive Search) who can contribute to a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience by guiding executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for our client and its operating companies.
In this role, you’ll manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our client's teams, working alongside our client’s Director of Talent and the rest of the talent team. Additionally, your goal will be to develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for our client’s stealth ventures.As a Director of Talent Acquisition (Executive Search), you will:
- Source and guide executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for our client and its operating companies:
- Develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial phone screens through offer calls—and everything in-between.
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Look to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
- Manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our client’s teams:
- Work with executive search firms to partner on talent searches, obtaining needed information to execute requisitions and advise on the available pool of candidates.
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes, improving the delivery of requisitions on time.
- Be a trusted advisor for our client’s new ventures team and provide feedback when needed.
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools to better improve the recruiting process for operating companies.
- Close candidates independently and/or preps hiring manager for successful closes:
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process.
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing offer packages and strategies.
- Manage the administrative process for full-cycle recruiting:
- Successfully manage full-cycle recruiting within our client’s SLAs, leveraging shared systems and processes (e.g. ensure that interviewers submit feedback, manage offer approval process, conduct reference checks, assist with the immigration process etc.).
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our client’s tools and processes.
- 8+ years of total recruiting experience, including agency, executive search, or in-house recruiting
- Most recent 3+ years experience conducting full lifecycle executive search recruiting
- Expert Sourcer: Success consistently sourcing passive candidates that fit with the requirements for the roles you recruit
- Strong Administrator: Have a high detail-orientation, and never lets things fall through the cracks
- Courage: You’ll readily provide direct and actionable feedback, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Communicates Effectively: You need to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message. Being effective among diverse styles and position levels is key also
- Drives Results: You’re skilled at pushing yourself and helping others to achieve results. And there is evidence of routinely hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types
- Instills Trust: Showing consistency between words and actions is key; gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: You proactively seek feedback without being defensive, being open to your areas of development. You admit mistakes and gain insights from experiences
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to candidates who can work EST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.