Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Receptionist to make a positive first impression of the company for visitors and generally support day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, outgoing, welcoming individual who loves details and is charged by multitasking.
As a Receptionist, you will:
- Warmly welcome each guest who enters the lobby.
- Check in all visitors and notify respective employees of their guests.
- Ensure that guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their visit.
- Maintain punctuality and professional appearance at all times.
- Keep the lobby organized and tidy.
- Prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency when assisting with the day-to-day operations of the front desk.
- Work closely with the security team to ensure front desk security at all times.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization and teamwork skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness in a dynamic environment; the ability to anticipate needs and react quickly
- Ability to recognize company culture and the needs of a growing company
- Proficiency with Google Apps and adaptability to new technologies
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.