Expected Salary$56 - $60 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a B2B Content Marketer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. We're seeking an exceptional content marketer to develop compelling business narratives across all channels including product communications materials, online content, and sales collateral. You will also help tell customer success stories through inspiring case studies.
The ideal candidate is a strong content marketer, writer, and editor with experience in B2B and digital marketing. To be successful, you'll need to be able to distill technical and complex product features into simple value propositions.
- Support content marketing strategy for Business products.
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to understand and articulate new offerings for businesses and create compelling materials about those products for multiple audiences and channels.
- Create marketing collateral including PowerPoint presentations, keynotes, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, how-to content, and video.
- Develop customer success stories and publish strong, inspiring case studies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years professional experience in content/B2B/product marketing
- Ability to distill technical and complex product features into simple value propositions
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to drive content strategy
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Creative flair to bring brands to life across external materials
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.