HireArt is looking to hire a Foundation Recruiter to work onsite at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with hiring managers, human resources, and external talent agencies to find the best, brightest and most passionate people for foundational positions within the company.
- Develop and administers staffing, employment, and recruiting programs.
- Pre-screen resumes and build pipelines of qualified candidates for multiple requisitions across departments.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions, while liaising with recruiting agencies and representatives.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process, and assess the effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Develop new and creative ways to engage, delight, and surprise candidates as they go through the interview process.
- Negotiate and/or support hiring managers in developing new hire offers and compensation packages.
- Assist with immigration processes and liaise with immigration attorneys as needed.
- Develop and maintain college recruiting and career development programs/opportunities.
- Represent the company with integrity, professionalism, passion, and authenticity to candidates and external partners.
- 3+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- A track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience in developing and advertising job postings
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- Ability to liaise with multiple teams and departments across the organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Portland, OR.