Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $19.00 per hour
Schedule:10 - 20 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup hire a highly motivated and organized Service Coordinator who is fluent in both English and Spanish. In this role, you’ll ensure clients have access to the community resources they need. You’ll work to gather client information, identify appropriate resources, and support clients throughout their application process.
This is a part-time contract role with an expected 10-20 hours per week. Work will be performed remotely, but you’ll be required to attend meetings throughout NYC’s five boroughs and must have access to reliable transportation. This is a 2-month contract with potential for extension based on project needs.
The ideal candidate has a background in community health care or social services, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and a passion for helping others.
As Service Coordinator, you will:
- Manage a large client caseload independently.
- Communicate with clients to identify their needs and what helpful resources may be available to them.
- Assist clients in applying to and interfacing with the appropriate social service organizations (housing, food/bill assistance, etc.).
- Attend appointments with clients as needed.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all client information and documentation.
- Maintain detailed internal records.
- Communicate with your team and triage issues appropriately.
- 2+ years of professional experience in community health care or social services
- Bilingual fluency (read, write, speak) in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Professionalism and discretion handling sensitive/personal information
- Comfortable operating a phone, computer, and various software programs
- Ability to perform work from home during scheduled hours and manage priorities independently
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to appointments throughout New York City (all boroughs)
Commitment: This is a part-time (10-20 hours per week), 2-month contract position with potential for extension based on project needs. This role is staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. The ability to work from home as well as attend appointments throughout New York City is required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.