Expected Salary$54 - $58 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Change Analyst to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
- Create and manage parts, Bills of Work, AMLs, and engineering design data.
- Author and/or process change orders and requests.
- Review product record documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure timely communication of changes to all appropriate parties.
- Research product change impact to ensure that all affected products are identified, and that any issues are resolved prior to documents being finalized.
- Interface across functional groups with timely responses to product data questions.
- Write and maintain standard policies and operating procedures for the PLM process.
- Train end users on the PLM process in general and Agile functionality as configured.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in PLM software, preferably Agile
- 5+ years PLM experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Significant experience with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to follow and enforce documentation and departmental procedures
- A strategic thinker, that balances a broad range of factors when identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Proven ability to make decisions, including when to escalate situations
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.