HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Generalist to work on-site at our client's Portland office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for travelers across the globe. As an Operations Generalist, you'll be the ultimate host by anticipating the needs of your team and and taking creative action to improve morale and productivity.
The Global Ground Control Team is focused on creating meaningful experiences for internal teams through celebration, appreciation, communication, and experiential moments that facilitate employee connections.
The ideal Operations Generalist is creative, motivated, resourceful, enthusiastic, and deeply passionate about work culture. You'll foster inclusion and team participation while acting as a central resource for both visitors and employees.
- Help unique programs that inspire the team and foster interaction and collaboration.
- Partner with regional and global teams to execute local programs and global cultural initiatives locally.
- Assistant in managing on and off-site event planning and logistics including deliveries, pickups, and shopping.
- Maintain facilities and storage and catalogue inventory
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed throughout the day.
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience such as project execution, events management, calendaring and office operations
- Strong initiative and ready and willing to tackle a variety of different tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to lift more than 50 pounds
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Willingness to take direction in fast paced environment
- Experience in People Ops or Employee Engagement a plus
- Experience working in start-ups or large-scale environments a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension. This role is 40 hours per week M-F but may require day-to-day flexibility.