Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$47.00 - $50.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:10 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Design Program Coordinator (Business Operations) to provide logistical support to a product team within the company’s Ads and Business organization.
All candidates must have excellent communication skills and an ability to multi-task/juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A highly organized approach and consistent delivery is mandatory.
The ideal candidate is highly organized with experience meeting deadlines, establishing timelines, tracking budgets, anticipating project issues and resolving them, and communicating progress.As a Design Program Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Communications: Ensuring that the team delivers the right communications at the right time to its partner teams/stakeholders and is on-track towards meeting its defined communication goals.
- Program planning and tracking: Creating a high-level project schedule for your team to ensure it operates efficiently and smoothly and is on-track towards its goals.
- Budget Tracking: Establishing a spend tracker and developing a reporting schedule.
- Meetings: Scheduling, taking notes, sharing out learnings, next-steps, and action items (you may also be managing presenters, building presentation decks, and collecting feedback from attendees).
- Project Support: Planning events and providing additional ad-hoc project support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years experience working in a related field
- 4+ years of relevant project/program management experience within a design or product team (HR, recruiting coordination, or people analytics experience is a plus)
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and dependable delivery on requests
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willingness to wear multiple hats, and the ability to identify areas for improvement/support while delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Background in recruiting coordination is very highly preferred
Commitment:This is a full-time, 10-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and available to candidates local to Seattle, WA; the Bay Area, CA; Los Angeles, CA; and Austin, TX. Candidates local to Seattle, WA are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.