Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide outstanding administrative support to senior staff and their surrounding team. This is a full-time, 6-month contract position.
We’re seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who can hit the ground running. You excel in fast-paced environments and are comfortable coordinating high-volume and complex calendars, planning events and scaling office space, and tracking budget and expense reports. You also bring positivity to your work environment and are an outstanding communicator via all means of communication (in person, over the phone, and in writing).
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 4+ years experience providing administrative support to executives and surrounding team
- Experience in calendar management
- Experience coordinating travel logistics, meetings, and events
- Experience managing budgets and expense reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in various applications (MS Office and Outlook, Concur, etc.)
- Previous experience in the technology/startup industry a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.