Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst - Deal Desk to work on-site at Facebook’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll evaluate and structure partner agreements with advertisers and agencies.
- Evaluate and guide deal proposals.
- Drive efficient processes for teams to negotiate successful joint business plans, upfront agreements, and sponsorship/event partnership agreements.
- Design, roll out, and manage tools to track deal performance and best practices.
- Lead analysis and reporting on deal flow.
- Work closely with sales and other cross functional teams to drive recommendations through to implementation.
- Provide business analytics (including market, industry, and competitive trends) to help support decision making and drive initiatives critical to growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative or analytical field (e.g. finance, business analytics, consulting, banking, business operations)
- Experience in procurement, deal management, and structuring business partnerships
- Experience building and rolling out similar programs and processes
- Experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Experience in media/technology industry
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.