Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Media Website Manager to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. We're looking for an experienced technical website CMS manager for the Media Partnerships Marketing team to support website projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with XML, HTML, CSS and working in multiple CMS systems. This role will require working across a multitude of teams including content stakeholders, creative and brand teams, and extended marketing teams as well as creative and development agencies.
Beyond technical content management skills, this role will also require solid website and digital marketing project management and organization, cross-group collaboration, as well as strong verbal and written communication.
- Project manage website content projects across multiple websites.
- Create and edit XML markup in CMS for a wide range of digital content including landing pages, messenger bots, and email marketing.
- Cross-group collaboration with design and development teams helping to support site launches, site redesigns, as well as site maintenance and optimization.
- Coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams including but not limited to engineering, design, and marketing to drive site updates and improvements.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with digital agencies supporting the Media Partnerships websites.
- Monitor and report on website performance assisting with website optimizations and improvements.
- Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of website management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Expertise with various content management systems (WordPress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Strong proficiency in HTML/XML/CSS
- Knowledge of digital design and UX principles as well as branding best practices
- Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Media or Publishing Industry experience a strong plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.