Expected Salary$68 - $71 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager-Retail Go-to-Market to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you will support the development of retail strategy, as well as help influence Facebook’s broader go-to-market approach. An ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has demonstrated experience in strategy and marketing, and is excited about bringing radically innovative technology products to consumers.
- Perform competitive analysis and trend research.
- Organize repository of research into concise presentation formats.
- Support development of go-to-market strategies approaches and scenarios.
- Evaluate pros/cons of scenarios based on data analysis, historical benchmarks, and unique strengths.
- Own document creation for strategy research and recommendation.
- Help define success goals and identify mechanisms for tracking metrics.
- Develop and manage high-level go-to-market schedule to deliver on recommended strategy.
- Ensure communication between cross-functional groups.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in Project Management or Strategy
- Experience bringing new products to market or executing first-of-kind projects or campaigns
- Experience in marketing strategy and analysis
- Strong data analysis and MS Excel skills to inform strategy development
- Able to rapidly iterate presentation decks in MS PowerPoint
- A track record of success with fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills to explain the why and how of strategic recommendations
- Ability to highly-collaborative on brainstorming and issue-resolution
- Consulting or similar internal job experience a plus
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.