HireArt is looking to hire a CX Project Manager to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you ‘ll be responsible for implementing projects that drive the strategic goals of the CX (Customer Experience) organization. You’ll work cross-functionally to improve productivity and efficiency, while achieving goals with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution.
The initial project and top priorities in this role will be the development of a cross-functional playbook and facilitation of a simulation exercise around business continuity. Other projects will be assigned based on business need as bandwidth allows after the top priorities are addressed.
- Work with CX team to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational projects.
- Plan and execute global projects that involve all departments within the CX organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across CX, Product, Trust and Safety, IT, and Finance, and other business teams to drive key project outcomes.
- Influence CX programs and strategy in service of the company’s high-level goals.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders. Anticipate risks and ensure creative and effective mitigations are available.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate projects deliverable to senior leadership within CX and and in the broader company.
- Collect systems requirements, and work with Product/IT stakeholders to assess and prioritize according to operational benefit.
- In collaboration with CX Leadership and Product teams, communicate opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools required to support project outcome and a flawless customer experience.
- Regularly assess project risks and opportunities. Leverage best practices and continually drive process improvements, but work creatively to drive execution and simplification.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience, with emphasis on best practices and methods. Preferably in a high-growth high-volume service operations environment.
- Experience using collaborative project management tools and processes (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Smartsheets, Google docs, Scrum, Agile).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.