Expected Pay Rate:$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Schedule:Flexible shift, but must overlap 9am - 3pm CST
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client, a respected e-commerce development agency, find an experienced Technical Lead.
In this role, you will help create high-quality technical solutions for the company’s growing e-commerce clientele on platforms like Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify. You will also focus on helping customers continue to grow their e-commerce business over time.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Magento and 5+ years' experience with LAMP stack. You will also have a consultative approach to working with clients and be able to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years’ experience working with LAMP stack
- 3+ years' experience developing sophisticated Magento 2 websites
- Experience working with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud
- Experience with Git for version control and API integration (e.g. XML, JSON, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong SQL and relational database design knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO best practices
- Detail oriented with strong communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Can follow and understand code written by other developers
- Takes a consultative approach to working with clients and enjoys working on multiple projects at one time
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote, contract-to-hire position through HireArt and based in Milwaukee, WI. This role will typically be performed during standard hours, though flexibility to support the client's Ukraine-based dev team outside of normal hours is highly preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.