Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company hire a Workday Support Specialist to be responsible for high-volume data entry and transactions in Workday for numerous business partners. This full-time contract position is work-from-home.
Candidates must be based in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, NC, Nashville, Chattanooga, and Memphis, TN, Birmingham, AL, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami, FL, Oklahoma City, OK, San Antonio, TX, Kansas City and St. Louis, MO, Salt Lake City, UT, Louisville, KY, or Madison, WI to be considered.
We're seeking a Workday Support Specialist with at least 3 years of hands-on Workday experience who has strong Excel skills. The ideal candidate is also highly organized, efficient, and a great communicator and collaborator.
As Workday Support Specialist, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the people team, IT, and other cross-functional teams.
- Manage a high-volume queue of Zendesk tickets from business partners.
- Perform transactions within Workday as requested (employee verification, address updates, manager changes, etc.).
- Maintain data integrity and enforce consistent data mapping across Workday.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver a variety of reports, including semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and year-end activities and reports.
- Act as the primary contact for all Workday questions, issue resolutions, and password resets.
- Identify errors and ensure data integrity through audits.
- Successfully navigate Workday integrations with various ATS.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred; equivalent education and experience may be considered
- 3+ years of functional Workday (including transactions and reporting)
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Highly efficient with a hands-on approach
- Able to effectively problem-solve and troubleshoot issues
- Comfortable collaborating across key stakeholders in a team environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month work-from-home contract position staffed via HireArt. Candidates must be based in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, NC, Nashville, Chattanooga, and Memphis, TN, Birmingham, AL, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami, FL, Oklahoma City, OK, San Antonio, TX, Kansas City and St. Louis, MO, Salt Lake City, UT, Louisville, KY, or Madison, WI to be considered. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.