Expected Salary$33 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Partner Development Manager, Global Payments to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY offices on a contract basis.
In this role, you’ll work closely with diverse teams on a global initiative dedicated to sharing technology that helps empower individuals around the world to take action and bring their communities closer together.
This global initiative gives 115 participants from around the world the support, tools, and funding that they need to best lead their communities. Five of these participants will receive direct financial awards to support for their offline community building activities.
Working closely with cross-functional teams and other partners, this role will support the distribution of program resources to individuals located in 47 countries across the globe.
This work comes with unique challenges and requires a blend of vision, care, dedication and empathy. Experience in project management and in global finance are essential to this role.
- Provide operational support related to program training and education.
- Schedule and take notes on meetings for team and speakers, gathering guests, consultants, and others as needed.
- Support virtual and in person training logistics for 115 participants from 47 different countries, working closely with Events and Marketing teams.
- Support survey design, collection and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Program management/coordinator experience
- Experience in global transactions and payments
- Knowledge of tax and compliance issues/implications
- Proactive, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate with diverse teams and partners
- Ability to identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance processes and drive improvements
- Experience working in cross-functional roles and liaising with legal and tax personnel a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, and/or German a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position. This role is based in Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY .