HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at Dropbox’s San Francisco Offices on a contract basis. An ideal candidate is highly organized and diligent - a true task master!
- High volume scheduling, including phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings.
- Be the face of Dropbox for new employees, including greeting candidates and leading welcome tours.
- Monitor interviews, attend meetings, and transcribe notes.
- Firefighting! Catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations, and help with any last minute needs or emergencies.
- Assist with upholding processes and making recruiting process changes as needed.
- Coordinating and scheduling experience
- Experience tracking and transcribing data and relevant information
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great people skills! You will be working with ALL personality types - you need to be great at breaking the ice!
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Google docs
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is an 6 mo. contract.